About our Gap Year
International Academy of Health and Skincare: GAP Year
Apply to study towards becoming a Beauty Technologist and receive a R10 000 discount on your course fees for July 2020 (Ts & Cs apply)!
Career opportunities include working on a Luxury Cruise Ship; at a Wellness and Health Centre; Hydro’s or Spas; or be the owner of a Beauty Salon, and many more!
Our GAP Year programme consists of six months studies and six months work place experience.
1. Services SETA FETC: Beauty Technology NQF Level 04 SAQA ID 80646
2. International Professional Membership Diploma ITEC Beauty Specialist Diploma Level 02 (International)
*Nail Technology not included in the course
The Further Education and Training Certificate Beauty and Nail Technology NQF Level 04 , is registered with the Services Sector Education and Training Authority (SSETA) to International Academy of Health and Skin Care (Pty) Ltd who is a registered and accredited provider in accordance with the ETQA Regulations R1127 of the South African Qualifications Authority Act number 58 of 1995 (SAQA Act No. 58 of 1995).
REQUIREMENTS & TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applicants must have completed a Grade 11 or an equivalent qualification.
- The full registration fee of R5,500.00 is paid upon acceptance.
- A further R20,000.00 deposit must be paid after registration for kits, book, uniforms etc.
About our Part-Time Courses
Study at home with the International Academy of Health and Skincare!
We offer a range of Part-Time Courses in:
– Skin and Eye Treatments
– Facial Electrical Treatments
– Basic Make-Up
– Manicures and Pedicures
– Business Studies
– Anatomy and Physiology
– Swedish Massage
– Body and Body Electrical Treatments
– Manual Lymphatic Drainage
– Indian Head Massage
– Stone Therapy Massage
– Deep Tissue Massage
– Nail Extensions
– Permanent Eye and Lip Colour
– Fashion and Photographic Make-Up (Includes Basic Make-Up)
– Eyelash Extensions
Advanced Courses for individuals with an existing two or three year qualification:
– Skin Needling (Two Months)
– Skin Peeling (Three Months)
– Radio Frequency (Three Months)
– VPL/IPL Laser (Three Months)
– Microdermabrasion (Three Months)
Start now with your theory component online and do your practical component once the COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted.